The Making of Sunfinity
Nearly a decade of effort has led to Sunfinity, the sunflower that revolutionizes the home garden experience. Sunfinity started with a desire to give the home gardener a more colorful, longer-lasting sunflower. Traditional sunflowers are either small potted plants or cut flowers with only one stem, a single flower head, and blooms lasting for only 7–10 days. Sunfinity was cultivated to have many stems with a multitude of blooms and season-long performance, making it truly unique and different from every other sunflower.
In order to achieve these unique characteristics, we took the best attributes of two species and created what plant breeders call an interspecific hybrid.
Because we know that a beautiful garden starts with high quality plants, we work closely with commercial Sunfinity growers and greenhouses to grow the best quality plants for home gardeners.
Make your home and garden come to life with Sunfinity
Now there is no need to replace your sunflower plants over and over to enjoy their sunny disposition all summer long because Sunfinity boasts continuous growth and blooming all season long! Sunfinity keeps on growing long after traditional single-stem sunflowers have bloomed and died. Throughout the season, you can cut Sunfinity sunflower stems and bring them into your home to enjoy. They leave no messy pollen on your tables and will keep for 7 days or more in tap water.
Infinitely Unique – Sunfinity
- Continuous blooms all season long - over 100 blooms on one plant during the whole season
- Easy to care for - deadheading and pruning are not required
- Fast growing - Sunfinity will get 3-4' tall and 2-3' wide in the garden
- A great cut flower - enjoy flowers inside your home, all while your outdoor plant keeps blooming
- Versatile - plant in garden beds or patio containers